Our history begins in the early 900, when Ernesto Laviosa matched the activity of coal trade with that of maritime agent. In 1905 the first company and current Holding of the Laviosa Group was born, the Ernesto Laviosa Company.
Over the years the Group has grown and now has several companies specialized in different areas of shipping.
At the beginning of the 80s the “La Spezia Container Terminal” of Angelo Ravano settled in La Spezia, thus starting the creation of container terminals and transforming the port from an industrial bulk port to an important commercial port.
It is in this context that in 1984 the Laviosa Containers Agency L.C.A. Srl was born, a company specialized in customs clearance procedures and advice on customs issues.